Monday, January 17, 2011

1 day as a see lai

Being a see lai is hard work!! Today is Martin Luther King day which means I don't have to work and JJ does. I woke up the same time he did and we ate breakfast together. Then I drove him to work. Went to the gift center to go to Hau's jewelers and check out peals for Ada. Walked around and chilled with Hau mom for a while. Bought 2 sterling silver crosses :D they are soooo cheap at the gift center (wholesale prices) which reminds me again how ripped off the normal stores at westfield are (that silver store which I have bought from :( ) and tiffany is just ultra rip off.  Then popped by Nordstrom rack but didn't see anything interesting. JJ wanted me to help him buy some contacts solutions from Costco so drove over there. There were sooo many cars that it the parking lot was jammed up and took a while before I got a spot. I'm a n00b to costco so took me a while to find the solutions, lined up, got gelato :D and left. I actually wanted frozen fruit too but I was so tired of walking around Costco I gave up and bought frozen french onion soup instead :D $10 for 6!! cheaper than trader joe's hehee.. anyways so by the time I got home it was 2:30 and I was sooooo exhausted I knocked out immediately. =\ JJ called around 4 and heard how tired I was so he came home himself as I was suppose to pick him up. Boy, being a see lai is tough work. It sounds so fun but it's so tiring!! Maybe sitting around all day coding on the computer is not so bad after all...  ^_^"

No comments:

Post a Comment