Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My first post

Today I suddenly got the urge to start blogging again. I use to blog a lot back in xanga days and it was actually quite fun to look back at previous posts and see the different things I was up to throughout the years. As the xanga phase passed I haven't really kept anything up. Let's see how long this one lasts for! :) I have more incentive to blog now too since most of my friends and family do not live in the same country as me so they can see what I am up to.. and make sure I am ok :) Please feel free to click on any of the ads as you see fit ^_^

Today was a typical Wednesday. I have been sleeping late all week so it was especially dreadful getting up this morning. I almost wanted to fall down while brushing my teeth. Yesterday was Linda's birthday so we went to celebrate at Roy's. I've been meaning to try Roy's since I moved here as she's been saying good things about it for 3 years?! haha. We saw it in Oahu and actually even made a reservation but in the end canceled it to eat at a Japanese ramen restaurant instead :D Any how my first experience was good and especially since I was with good company. I still remember the first birthday that I celebrated with Linda in the K-town in NYC at the Korean bbq restaurant.... wearing the black dress from Guess!! :D


linda excited to eat with us? :)
I think we are starting to look alike...!
 

After work today, I dropped off my snowboard with Lin to bring to Carter's to get it waxed. :D Then I met up with Pam to eat yummmmy xiao long bow for dinner, met up with Carmen because she made me soup (so nice!! :D) and now I am home watching some movie called "Outsourced" and JJ made us smoothies (first time using our new blender!). The mediocre day has ended quite pleasantly after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment