Thursday, December 23, 2010

TGIT! (2 days til Christmas!)

Today is the last day of work before Christmas holiday :D well.. which means I get 1 day off (..wow.) so it's not really that great a break but "Christmas holiday" sounds good. I miss being in school and getting several weeks off every Christmas. Now it doesn't even really feel like Christmas anymore.. After years of Christmas being the time when I don't have to work or school, and I can fill up the days before and after with seeing friends and family, coming to work seems kinda depressing. BUT the only the good thing, it's so quiet around here that it's not very stressful.

This is me and JJ's first Christmas together as a married couple :D 2 days ago, we ordered Christmas cards from shutterfly/target with our photo on it.. Other families have been sending us these similar cards so thought we'd start our own tradition :D Since we ordered it only 2 nights ago.. it's not even here yet so we're definitely not going to get them out in time so they'll be super lagged. Next year we will learn how to plan earlier :D Lots of Christmas parties in the next 3 days.. 2 with the Hau's and 1 with the loo-ers. There's surprisingly alot of loo-ers that decided to hang around this year. I'm looking forward to eating some good food and spending some time with friends + family but I miss my Ip family and kinda wish I had planned earlier to go home :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment